TechSpot

Neowin: Motorola Droid Maxx review

By Neowin
Sep 4, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. A smartphone today, is quite different from a smartphone of five years ago. Back then, the market was still developing and features were still coming together. Today, nearly all vendors, no matter the platform, have comparable devices with nearly the...

Read more

2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,021   +913

The specs dont justify the $300 price tag.

3. Mike Smith

Mike Smith TS Rookie

But the performance does

4. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,021   +913

Weak specs + bigger battery should bring the cost up to $200-$250. I really dont think it should be $300. At least put in a better screen like the Maxx HD.

5. RzmmDX

RzmmDX TS Enthusiast Posts: 195   +27

So... Droid 5 next Motorola?

OR, just give me a new battery for my Droid 4.

6. McNasty

McNasty TS Rookie Posts: 33

Best smartphone on the market. Beats S3, S4, iPhone, HTC whatever.

7. Care less

Care less TS Rookie

Love my Maxx. Price only $200 now on contract, $600 without. Had the One, what good is a phone if you have to turn off location, Google Now, Wifi, etc just to get maybe 8 hours average use? This phone lets me actually use all the phone's features without constantly recharging, and to me, usability is all that ultimately matters. And yes, the camera is mediocre but that is my only complaint. Screen resolution just fine. Great phone.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.