Neowin: Nokia Lumia 820 review

By Neowin
Feb 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The launch of Windows Phone 8 saw the announcement of a new generation of handsets, consigning a fairly lacklustre set of earlier devices to the past, with the news that those phones would not be upgradable to the newest version...

Read more
  2. I just got a Lumia 620 and I am so impressed that I actually look forward to using my phone again. First time since the relative excitment of the HTC JasJam a very long time ago.

Why pay more? The 620 does it all, and you won't die of poverty afterward (or if you lose/break it).

BTW, it recently survived a 1.5 metre drop onto concrete. I was amazed - not a scratch and still works fine!
  3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,210   +523

I feel it's priced too close to Samsung's SIII & Sony's Experia T for serious consideration. If it were quite a bit cheaper then it would be ideal.
  4. Got this phone a few weeks ago and it's awesome ;) I often find myself playing with it even when I don't really need to use it.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.