TechSpot

Neowin: Nokia Lumia 820 review

By Neowin
Feb 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The launch of Windows Phone 8 saw the announcement of a new generation of handsets, consigning a fairly lacklustre set of earlier devices to the past, with the news that those phones would not be upgradable to the newest version...

Read more

2. I just got a Lumia 620 and I am so impressed that I actually look forward to using my phone again. First time since the relative excitment of the HTC JasJam a very long time ago.

Why pay more? The 620 does it all, and you won't die of poverty afterward (or if you lose/break it).

BTW, it recently survived a 1.5 metre drop onto concrete. I was amazed - not a scratch and still works fine!

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 5,993   +1,749

I feel it's priced too close to Samsung's SIII & Sony's Experia T for serious consideration. If it were quite a bit cheaper then it would be ideal.

4. Got this phone a few weeks ago and it's awesome ;) I often find myself playing with it even when I don't really need to use it.