Nero Express "add window"

By Captain828
Sep 10, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was charging my MX1000 mouse and had to burn something on a DVD. I added a couple of files in Nero Express, thru the "add" window and I saw as it was going more and more out of the srceen. After a couple of "add"s it was totally offscreen.
    Mouse got recharged (a bit, lol) by now, but no way to bring it back to use it anymore.
    So now when I press the "add" button, it seems to create the window offscreen. I tried moving it, no way to reach it (the weird X cursor appears, but still can't get it back onscreen).
    I tried setting everything to default, but the window still pops offscreen. And no, I don't have two displays (running ForceWare 91.47, single display setting)

Anyone have any ideas?

PS: another of my "Nero Express bugs" is that I can't add ZIP files thru the Add window when I have WinRAR. (though I can drag them there)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.