TechSpot

Net Neutrality: Here's all you need to know about it, in a hilarious yet informative video

By Julio Franco
Jun 3, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. For over two years we've kept you up to date on the subject of net neutrality, a crucial discussion for anyone who cares about the internet as we know it, but at the same time a complex and tedious topic. If you've...

Read more

2. hitech0101

hitech0101 TS Guru Posts: 435   +24

Saw it on youtube, I really like this show.

3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

That... was... awesome!

SNGX1275 and wildrage like this.
  4. cartera

cartera TS Addict Posts: 296   +78

Ha! 13 minutes of unmissable genius. Now lets see if that site is working....

wildrage likes this.
  5. Ya know, this really was educational. Time to troll ?
    Shame that, they have a monopoly and so much money that they can buy enough lube to F everyone in the A, and pay the government off to look the other way...

6. Scshadow

Scshadow TS Guru Posts: 469   +97

That was the closest to perfect explanation of net neutrality that anyone will ever see. I only know John Oliver from his fairly minor role in Community(great show, I hope someone picks it up for a 6th season) and he didn't do a bad job at all. But this was like seeing a wild animal in its natural habit. He tore it up and it was beautiful to watch.

7. cartera

cartera TS Addict Posts: 296   +78

8. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TS Evangelist Posts: 851   +201

This was great! I just showed it to everyone in my office. Hopefully the trolls will pull through for us in our time of need.