Netflix internet browser UI problems

Phanixis

I recently subscribed to Netflix and I am having problems with their internet browser UI. Problems that their rather incompetent tech support staff cannot seem to fix.

The dropdown menus in the Netflix video browser do not work. Since this is the only way available to switch between different seasons of a television series, I can only stream videos from season 1 of any given series. Oddly enough this is only a problem while I am logged into Netflix, when I am logged out, the dropdown menus actually work (but the season resets when I logged in, so no picking a season while I am logged out and then logging into to stream a given season).

Is their anyone here familiar with how Netflix behaves with PC internet browsers who understands this particular problem and can help me?

Thanks in advance.

The problem occurs on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera, which are the three I currently have installed.

I have found a workaround however. Once I start streaming a season one video, their is a UI within the streaming videos that lets me access the other seasons. What is amazing is that neither of Netflix's tech support people I contact were aware this could be done.

Still would be nice if someone new a workaround within the browser UI.

Hmm; I just use the remote control up/dwn rt/lft to navigate w/o the pc.

Back