Network Adapter Issue

So I accidently clicked saftely remove hardware for my network adapter. Now my network will no longer work which made my pc unable to load windows. I beleave removing and plugging the network adapter back in would fix the problem but I can't find the network adapter plugged into the motherboard. What should I look for, where is the network adapter located? I have an ibuypower TRACE940 computor.

Have you tried rebooting? The Auto-discover feature should recover for you

I just switched to eathernet and gave up on wifi, then reset my computor, bit now it wont allow me to use the windows button or click on any of the items in the task bar at the bottom.

So the Pc User interface is not working now?Shouldn't be an issue related to the network adapter, you could try booting into safe mode and check if that allows you to utilize the UI update the system if it permits or perform a recovery setup.

Safe mode didn't work for me, but it says C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop when I loggin. Afyer I closed that out I managed to go online through the task manager and ran some things in the cmd that they said to do online, which didnt work. I tried creating a new user on the computor but it wouldn't let me. And finally in the control panel it says I can't activate windows because I dont have an internet connection, which is totally not true as I was able to look up things on the internet to research the problem on my pc. And when I click activate windows, nothing happends at all.

Back