Network problem

ViPeRMiMiS

[Solved]
Hello I have an odd problem :D (Windows 7 X64)
I cannot connect to the internet. It says "No Internet access" and on the network icon on the down-right it shows that is is connected plus a "warning" icon (the famous "warning" yellow icon :D ) and I just can't connect
I can connect only from Safe Mode With Networking mode! What should I do? This happens on wireless and wired mode, I ave tried uninstalling,reinstalling, everything you can imagine ! Can you help me? Thanks

Also when I DISABLE COMODO Firewall everything is fine! But I don't want to disable my firewall! What should I do? thanks

we don't delete; go to post#1, edit the subject by placing [solved] in front of it.

btw; kindly post back your solution to help others than stumble into your symptom :)
[ did you sove via a firewall rule? ]

we don't delete; go to post#1, edit the subject by placing [solved] in front of it.

btw; kindly post back your solution to help others than stumble into your symptom :)
[ did you sove via a firewall rule? ]

Yes that's true. The firewall was blocking all "Executables" from going to the net. I deleted the Executables=Block rule and everything is okay :D

Back