TechSpot

Network problem

By ViPeRMiMiS
Dec 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. [Solved]
    Hello I have an odd problem :D (Windows 7 X64)
    I cannot connect to the internet. It says "No Internet access" and on the network icon on the down-right it shows that is is connected plus a "warning" icon (the famous "warning" yellow icon :D ) and I just can't connect
    I can connect only from Safe Mode With Networking mode! What should I do? This happens on wireless and wired mode, I ave tried uninstalling,reinstalling, everything you can imagine ! Can you help me? Thanks
  2. ViPeRMiMiS

ViPeRMiMiS TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 106

Also when I DISABLE COMODO Firewall everything is fine! But I don't want to disable my firewall! What should I do? thanks
  3. ViPeRMiMiS

Anyway I fixed it, How to delete the topic??
  4. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,408   +314

we don't delete; go to post#1, edit the subject by placing [solved] in front of it.

btw; kindly post back your solution to help others than stumble into your symptom :)
    [ did you sove via a firewall rule? ]
  5. ViPeRMiMiS

Yes that's true. The firewall was blocking all "Executables" from going to the net. I deleted the Executables=Block rule and everything is okay :D

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.