TechSpot

New Apple iPad incoming later this year, reportedly not the iPad 3

By Emil
Jul 6, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The next version of Apple's iPad tablet may not be the iPad 3. FBR Capital Markets analyst Craig Berger claims Cupertino will instead release an iPad 2 Plus, or something…

Read the whole story

2. edison5do

edison5do TS Rookie Posts: 239

Apple Trolls : OMG!! A NEED that NEW thing with the same stuff of the #2 but this is #2+...

Normal People: :toast:

3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,053   +970

Steve Jobs is still waiting for God to speak to him out of a burning bush, to tell him what to call it.

4. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +99

And in the news on this sunny day in July 2013, Apple have just released their all new iPad 499 to huge queue's of eagerly awaiting Apple fan's at its stores......:haha:

5. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

You have that backwards Cap'n, in his mind Steve Jobs is the sole resident of the burning bush.

6. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,053   +970

No Steve, that's not a burning bush, that's your hemorrhoids "flaring up".

7. Archos 101 > ipad2
    Archos 101 price = 350 $ < ipad2 price = 500 $ min

8. archos= android
    ipad=iOS
    ipad>android

9. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

He's hard at work at an apotheosis app, gotta sit down for that.

And to contribute to conversation:
    iPad 1 - iPad 2 = 1
    1 > 0

10. AntiSec should knock out all the Apple servers when this and the iPhone 5 comes out.

Kick the cult of Apple in the sack please.

11. p51d007

p51d007 TS Booster Posts: 349   +54

LOL. Coworker just got one last week, she's gonna be ticked.
    Apple drones...anything Jobs comes out with, they are like zombies, will line up to throw their money at it.

"Regardless of the name though, many people will likely quickly pick it up, just because it's new."

12. While people are anxious to throw their money at new technology, few companies deliver like Apple (AT THIS POINT IN TIME).
    Apple is king in certain categories while in others like IMACS they leave much to be desired. Just to clarify..................IMAC screens suffer from yellowish tint way to often and when your paying $2000 +
    you deserve a mint machine
    Apple has the community for now until someone beats them which is not happening.
    IPHONE5 and IPAD3 had best show some great features if they intend to keep the pace.

13. Welcome to the home of the antiApple cult where the antiSheep flock to bad mouth iPads to help take their mind off their hemroid problems.

14. 1 - 2 = 1 ?

1 - 2 = -1

root -1 = N8

15. wcbert

wcbert TS Rookie Posts: 71

I recently got the IPad2 three months ago and it does everything I wanted it to do. It my first one as I did not by the first version. It is strange that I am 'not' excited by this news? Maybe because I feel no need to upgrade just because the only thing I read is they upgraded the name.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.