TechSpot

New Battlefield 2 Movies

By olefarte
Nov 26, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's one game I can't wait to get. A couple of game play movies can be found here, for anyone who would like to see them. Graphics and gameplay look great.
  2. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Yeah, I read the preview earlier, and man am I looking forward to that game.

Granted, they've cut back on allmost everything that started to promise early on, but it'll still be a good upgrade from regular BF. (And it'll allow for a much better teamplay on both public servers and lan :))
  3. mindspin

mindspin TS Rookie Posts: 48

I've been playing Battlefield 1942 since the day the singleplayer demo came out. Been addicted eversince! I still play it in a clan and also on Clanbase, really looked forward to Battlefield Vietnam but it turned out to be quite a dissapointment... When I heard it was developed by a different developer than BF1942 i was surprised, such a great game should get a great sequel... So finally it is coming! Hoping this game will make the world turn around!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.