New build freezing, is it because of my new ATI Radeon X300?

MY PC SPECS ARE LOCATED BELOW!

Okay i bought this video card from Ebay:

ATI Radeon X300 SE

Can't post link because i'm not '5' seriously?

It worked great for one day on and expired version of windows xp which featured blue screens, but i managed to fix it.

I also bought a hard drive from newegg which contained the XP Pro edition, but there is no virus because i wipe the drive clean with system recovery and installed
Windows Vista (Legal Version) and deleted useless registries with ccleaner and ran tons of malaware and virus scans with Mcafee and Malaware bites.

All drivers are up to date, in event viewer the only errors i got are cdrom bad block, but it worked fine i can read and write on it, but clicking my computer makes the led blink for a few min. Then it takes a long time to load, this only happens when a CD is inserted.

I am running on Catalyst 9.2 and it's not a overheating issue because when i touch it nothing is wrong, but just in case i added a water bottle on top of it with the cap open to act as a radiator, it's absorbing a good amount of heat too ;) :D

My computer always freezes, it does not matter if i play a game (if i can run it in time) or go on the internet it freezes randomly. It's not the southbridge on northbridge because they are slightly warm and never hot, but the card seems to be the warmest.

The only phisical damage i found is on a chip with two super smal burn mark, these marks don't even penetrate into the chip itself and the pins are fine.
I did get the stop 0x00000116 error once though.

The only way i can run the computer in is in safe mode, which is what i'm on, so I get no sound ;(

Please help this is my first build and it's freezing way too much, but the next day it stops freezing for and hour but then continues to freeze like it does every time, and yes all the lan drivers are up to date, and i'm using a wireless conection, but that does not matter because it froze even before I installed the drivers.

Please help i put all of my $ into this PC, so i can't relly get another video card cuz i'm broke... :blackeye: :( Oh, and yes i did update the firmware on the cdrom drive.

Pc Specs
Sata 1: ST280815AS ATA (sata) 80 GB (Boot Drive)
Sata 2: WDC WD2500BEVT-22ZCT0 ATA (sata) 250 GB
Sata 3: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH10L ATA (sata) 0GB (CD-Rom (DVD-R actually))
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 64 5000+ 2.8GHZ / FSB 2600MHZ / CPU Display as 2.74 GHZ
RAM: Rendition by Crucial 2GB DDR2 800 (400MHZ)
PCI-E 1: ATI Radeon X300 SE VGA / DVI / TV
PSU: 500W Diablotek PSU ATX
MOBO: AMD ASRock A770DE+
Case: Ummm.... It fits and the power and led work as well as the ports ;)
Sound: Intergrated VIA HD audio
LAN: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D PCI Gigabit ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0) [Intergrated]
Storage Controler: iSCSI (AWWW not sas ;( ) Microsoft initiator
Onboard Raid: TRUE Enabled: False
Monitor: HP CRT(HORRIBLE! but it was cheap... ;( ) VGA

Good luck with this... The hardware is not the best and that power supply could be the cause of your troubles

Back