New build gaming PC, need save some money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm going to make a gaming pc but my economical status not good for buying the best parts so I want to open a new thread like this. Here is the parts and see where I need some save. I'm not think do overclocking, raid, crossfire please don't forget this.

CPU: Phenom II 550 Black Edition
Motherboard: MA790X-UD3P / M770-UD3 ~ Advice please
Graphic Card: HD 4770 / HD 4850 ~ Advice please
RAM: 4 GB RAM (Either, Corsair or OCZ) ~ Advice please OCZ Platinium or Corsair XMS2. This part will be change to about buying status. If I buy my pc in A shop I'll have to buy a Corsair. If I buy my pc in B shop I'll have to buy OCZ.
Power Supply: 600W OCZ or 650W Corsair ~ Advice please OCZ StealtXtream or Corsair TX This part will be change to about buying status. If I buy my pc in A shop I'll have to buy a Corsair. If I buy my pc in B shop I'll have to buy OCZ.
Case: Thermaltake V9, Akasa ZEN, Cooler Master ??? ~ Advice please. This part will be change to about buying status. If I buy my pc in A shop I'll have to buy a Cooler Master or Thermaltake cases If I buy my pc in B shop I'll have to buy Cooler Master or Akasa cases.

The other parts didn't serious for me like mouse,keyboard ect.

Could you please send some advice to me?

Get the 770 motherboard if you're not going to overclock, and get an HD 4870 if you can. Otherwise the HD 4770 is the next best choice. Get the rest of the parts from shop B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back