New build issues

I just finished building a new rig and Im having some issues I can't quite work out. I had the computer up and running with all the same hardware, except the video card ( which I used GTX 980 ) when I was installing windows. When Windows isntall finished and I was done setting up my GTX 670 with the ARctic liquid cooler, I installed it, checked all my connections and attempted to start it. It revved up and I got the Intel post image ( but no BIOS options) then it crashed and restarted automatically. It did this about 3 times until the BIOS told me that there was a change and that it would revert back to default settings and I was able to get into the BIOS. I did not change anything here, so I exited and it did not crash and booted to the OS. Then, I was installing drivers, and I attempted to install a BIOS update. When I restarted, Windows 8 shutdown hung, and I hit the reset button. When the comp came back up it was running through flashing the BIOS when it all of a sudden crashed, restarted, and now it wont post at all. Keep getting post codes 31, then it crashes and starts the cycle again. Looked up post code and it means catastrophic failure, so I attempted to change the jumper position to reset the BIOS, but it would not take. I have not tried taking the CMOS battery out, but will that resolve the problem(s)?
Im wondering if my PSU is enough to handle the card and both the liquid coolers, as this all started happening when I changed out cards. But now my big problem is fixing a corrupt BIOS.
Please help!

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHZ Motherboard, Memory: Intel DZ77RE75K Z77 LGA1155 R, 4Gx2|CORSAIR CMD8GX3M2A2400C10 Graphics: PNY Geforce GTX 980, NEW: EVGA Geforce GTX 670 w/ VGA COOLER ARCTIC| ACCELERO HYBRID Audio: On-Board Storage: 240GB Corsair SSD CSSD-F240GBGS-BK R Case, cooling: Corsair Vengeance C70, Corsair H100i CPU cooler, Arctic Accelero Hybrid VGA cooler Other Peripherals: PSU: Corsair TX650w Operating System: Windows 8 Pro

Have you resolved this? Many Z77 motherboards have dual bios, and you can easily change to a back up bios if a bios update fails

Back