New Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

magaman598

I have an Antec 900 and it's a bit cramped and I can't put my Side Panel back on without removing my Liquid Cooling System. I'm looking for an ATX Full tower with a Removable Mobo Tray, and the PSU needs to be mounted on the top. Any suggestions?

Sorry for any Confusion Ritwik, having a Removable Mobo Tray would be a plus. I've been looking quite a bit here lately and I'm strung between a Thermaltake Xaser, Thermaltake Armor, or the Gigabyte Case.

I didn't have this much of a problem when I picked my Antec 900, lol.

Oh! Then there are a lot of other choices.

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 - $139.99

Antec Twelve Hundred - $159.99

You could also take a look at some XClio cases. They seem to have decent value. I like the Thermaltake Armor series but find them to be a little too expensive considering similar performing cases sell for quite a bit less.

Because, my Power Supply isn't Modular and I have TONS of unused Cables. But, while looking at the HAF 932 more closely, I noticed that the PSU can be mounted on the Top or Bottom of the Case. (The part with the Ports for watercooling can be removed if my eyes didn't lie to me.) I will on the other hand probably be getting the HAF 932. Thanks for the help Ritwik. =)

There's no problem even if you have unused cables. I have the CM690 (my PSU is not modular) and route the wires from behind the motherboard tray. I'm very sure there is an efficient cable management system in that case.

Glad to be of help. :)

Thanks Klepto, the Antec 900 is nice, but with my current System, I can't have the Side Panel on and it's a bit cramped. =(

yeah i have the 900 on the system i use now and i like it alot but i like the HAF 932 just as much its really great

Well, if my Motherboard wasn't as weird as it is, I probably wouldn't be buying a new case. (Primary PCI-E X16 Slot is the bottom Slot.) I like having my case closed also. (My daughter learned how to climb onto my Chair, lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back