New computer BSOD after reformat

I got a new computer a few days ago, used it for a few minutes, then set about reformatting. After I finished I started getting BSOD. I reformatted and still it's happening. For some reason in the last hour or so it's happened about 3 times so I haven't really had a chance to diagnose it myself. The dmp files were too big to attach. So here is a link: 2shared.com/file/hLF1_BJ_/040112-33992-01.html

Here is the information I got from Windows:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050033
BCP3: 00000000000006F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002A55E48
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Okay,
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
Ntoskrnl.exe

"then set about reformatting"

Why??? Did you remember to load all the motherboard drivers and ALL the Windows Updates? The minidump could be from any cause or reason. Memory comes to mind first... but who knows. Reformatting a new computer, that is strange

Okay,
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
Ntoskrnl.exe

"then set about reformatting"

Why??? Did you remember to load all the motherboard drivers and ALL the Windows Updates? The minidump could be from any cause or reason. Memory comes to mind first... but who knows. Reformatting a new computer, that is strange

I reformatted to get rid of all the stuff that gets installed on there. I do this with every computer I've ever gotten and never had a problem until now. I used Windows Update and installed all the updates.

I have this laptop: shopping.hp.com/product/QD992UA%2523ABA
From the driver page: h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5169533
I installed: Audio Driver, Graphics Driver, Input Devices Driver, Network Driver(Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 7), Operating System Driver

I've attached some more dumps.

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    120.7 KB · Views: 1
All those minidumps are the same as the original... See if there is a bios update available for the motherboard

"I reformatted to get rid of all the stuff that gets installed on there"...

Not a good practice for a new laptop under warranty. "Factory Restores" are good, but they do put all the crap back on. Windows 7 has its own DVD player/burning software, ZIP file program and media player. You can now install Microsoft Security Essentials for free antivirus and antimalware protection, and I use the Temp File cleaner from Old Timer

Back