New computer, BSOD (f4), and crashes

Hi all,

I just finished my first build this last saturday, and everything seemed to be going fine. Until about the time windows updates started installing, including service pack 1. Now I'm getting fairly frequent crashes, that force my computer to restart, or even BSOD now. Most notably, the crashes occur around start up, right after I login to windows. The mouse pointer can still move, but it can't click on anything, and my comps busy light stays lit, forcing me to restart manually. Crashes have occured when starting StarCraft II or even starting up firefox. Please help me if you can, this is becoming a real pain in the... rear.
My Build:
i5-3570k
ASUS sabertooth z77 MoBo
Corsair Force GT 120 SSD
WDC 500 GB HDD
ASUS HD 7850 CUII
8 gb (4x2) corsair low profile vengence RAM
LEPA 700W gold cert psu
Clean install of windows 7 pro on the SSD

I'm trying to attach the .dmp files but for some reason they don't show up when searching to upload them... I guess I need help posting these too...

Update: .DMP files below. I also ran the windows RAM check last night, and no issues were found.

This might work(?). Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be checking this page as much as I can at work. (off at 6)

Attachments

• .dmp files.zip
    93.7 KB · Views: 6
do you have maleware bytes install I found when I had it installed before it kept freezing at start up just a suggestion im not to clever on tech side .. also im thinking it could be a graphics problem like a driver . but sure someone will help soon

Bump. Anyone? I keep getting the same exact BSOD
"BlueScreenView" says its "Critical Object Termination" caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0.

My C drive passed dsk check, but windows still likes to crash right after I log into it.

I know this Terry, that is why ntoskrnl.exe is almost always present in minidumps. I usually ignore it and concentrate on other entries if any. Did this video help your situation?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses and your time. I'm about to head to work, I'll be off in 2 hours, and give this video a look over, and get back to you tmagic.

talk to you soon.

Back guys,

So I watched that video terry, and I don't seem to be getting the "corrupt or missing error" so I don't think I'll follow that path. I must add, last night I flashed my z77 sabertooth bios last night to 1206, and haven't had a crash yet (knock on wood). I also checked my SSD firmware, it appears to be the most current version, and I ran a extended disk check on my HDD and it passed. My intel chipset is updated as well. So what are the chances the updated BIOS actually solved my problem?

Back