TechSpot

New Facebook photo storage system actually removes deleted pics

By Shawn Knight
Aug 16, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Facebook privacy concerns are nothing new but now that the company has gone public, they appear to be cleaning up their act. Although there's still a lot of work to be done, we are now hearing that a new photo……

Read more

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,980   +393

did you guys know people can view who can see your status? its little things like that that are unnecessary. Its not a big deal, sure, but I dont want other people to know at all that my friends friends can also see what I posted, or that I omitted certain (although unlisted) people...

3. RH00D

RH00D TS Addict Posts: 412   +106

Only people who can see it in the first place can see who can see it. It's not that big of a deal cause it doesn't show actually individual people, when you hide something from specific people it just says "Custom". You can also hide your friends list so no one can view it. It is unnecessary but not really a big deal.

4. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,980   +393

and I agree, but it is unnecessary. its better to leave out the questionable things, regardless how big or small.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.