New Graphics Card (Not Geforce)

Generaltuber

So about 6 months ago I bought a Gtx 570 and was quite satisfied but most recently things have taken a turn for the worst. I have started having random display glitches where my display disconnects and recovers immediately. It's very annoying and I'm tired of it.

When I googled my issue I discovered this was a common problem that Geforce hadn't fixed and it has been happening for quite some time now. I've always been a fan of Geforce but this has driven me over the edge and I'm looking to change.

I'm not familiar with any other graphics cards so some help would be nice. I'm looking for a card that can run any game on ultra settings for under 500 dollars. That is possible by the way, that's what the Gtx 570 was. It also needs to be able to support dual monitors.

Thank you,

-Luke

I'm not familiar with any other graphics cards so some help would be nice. I'm looking for a card that can run any game on ultra settings for under 500 dollars. That is possible by the way, that's what the Gtx 570 was. It also needs to be able to support dual monitors.
If you can wait a few more months AMD will be releasing their next generation of graphics cards. AMD has what is know as Eyefinity, which commonly supports 3 independent monitors per graphics card.

Back