TechSpot

New graphics card

By steelth
Jan 28, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. i have an old 8800 , that i bought when they first came out so it is very old. but i am on a Ramen noodle very night budget. So i was wanting to see if anyone knew of a card i could get for under 100 dollars. I know the Radeon HD 6770 is alil over 100 but i was looking for something under it if possible.Thanx for the help

P.s.This will be for a new build that i'm thinking of makeing
    AMD A8-3850
    Gigabyte GA-A75M-S2V
    have to look up Ram still
    ARK ARK600/12 ATX 12V 600W Computer Power Supply

2. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

The 6750 is the model one notch below the 6770.

3. asye288

asye288 TS Rookie

If you have a tight budget, a hd 6670 may be a good choice for you. Power Color hd 6670 1gb is selling around $80 in Canada. I believe you will find the same price in usa.

4. steelth

steelth TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 162

thx alot i will probably go with the Radeon HD 6750

5. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

If you are on a ramen noodle budget I would recommend that you wait a few months before upgrading unless it's absolutely necessary. Both AMD and Nvidia will be slowly coming out with their latest cards which will surely push down the prices of what's currently available and give you more options.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.