New Nvidia Drivers ?

By cogenmaster
Jun 7, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Drivers

Where exactly are the new NVidia drivers and has anyone actually tested the Quincunz anti-alaising and its impact on performance. I have a Visiontek Ti200 o/c'd at 470 mem 205 core. Tried to run Quincunz on Jedi Knight but the performance hit was to much. Well at any rate is someone tests this please let me know. Thanks....
  2. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

3. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah Newcomer, in training Posts: 868

I assume your talking about leaked beta drivers because the Nvidia site doesn't have any new drivers. You can find pretty much any version driver you want by going to www.warp2search.com and doing a search for nvidia drivers. They have links to downloads and refresh rate fixes also.

As far as quincunz I don't know because I don't game very much. I'll let some of our more experienced gamers answer this one.
  4. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Reminds me of that new Eminem CD...

Try google. 29.42 Detonator drivers right?
  5. uncleel

uncleel Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,145

cogenmaster

Date Registered: 05-06-2002
    Total Posts: 10
    Location California

Please enable Private Messages to allow administrators to send you messages.
  6. Tweakster

Tweakster Newcomer, in training Posts: 224

I was under the impression that Quincunz FSAA was a happy medium between x2 and x4 though it is only used on Nvidia chipsets.
  7. SuperCheetah

I assume your talking about the new 32 driver that were posted on the homepage.

As of now there is no mention of it on their site www.nvidia.com that I see so I would guess it hasn't been released just yet. Be patient I'm sure soon enough it'll be out. :)
  8. cogenmaster

cogenmaster Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 132

Thank You All

I of course checked on Nvidia site first thing after reading the news post on the front page and Tim's post earlier. Should have thought to try Goggle, don't know why I didn't seeing how I have found almost every fix for a computer problem there, outstanding search engine. Guess I will stay in the 28.32's till Nvidia officially releases them.
  9. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

10. SuperCheetah

Guess you'll have to wait a little while...:(
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.