Processor (AMD): AMD FX-8350
Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 / NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 560 / HD 7850 2GB
DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50GB

These are 'minimum' and may not be as much fun as a more powerful configuration.

The system at Argos just about meets these requirements.. Best solution is to ask maker what FPS in 'high quality' you may expect. You may find you need more than 60 FPS in order to feel competitive.

Upgrade? go for discrete GPU, like GTX 1070 - still held back by CPU, but would be better.

*** You may need a higher wattage PSU too.
*** Does the motherboard have any expansion slots?? I do not see a PCIe3 x16 which you need to expand.

Last edited:
First off, what's the 500 budget for? Upgrades? To buy that specific PC (even though you state you 'have' it)?

This would be a good read for you: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/battlefield-5-gpu-performance,5928.html

Depending on your monitor, which I'm guessing it's 1080p, you'll want some sort of dedicated GPU to enjoy those games the best. I can't speak for F1, but for BFV, you will want to. That article I linked will give you a clue to what to expect. Save up for a GTX 1050 ti or RX 570 (the 570 will need a decent PSU with a 6/8 pin connection, something your rig may not have, so be careful there).

And the gaming enthusiast in me wants to recommend an additional 8GB of memory too.

Back