New processor/new mobo help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDEBWOY

well my current board does not support the 45 nm quad so i have to buy a new mobo that does,thats a list of the supported boards that will support my new processor,which should i go with?

the processor i am getting tomorrow is the q9450...

my current board is the asus p5n3e sli plus

i was thinking of getting this board

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131181

or asus told me i can get any one of these..

http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

my budget is 276 with shipping please help as i want to order it tomorrow and do next day shipping thanks

The one you're looking at actually looks really nice, I'm not seeing anything immediately that surpasses it in terms of value or features available that's within your price range.

Here is the problem guys,i have no credit card,i use my cousins paypal and my funds are in there and newegg won't ship to uncofirmed addresses,any idea how i can go about getting this board using my paypal funds with my cousins account which i use?

i want to do next day delivery on it asap also

RUDEBWOY said:
Here is the problem guys,i have no credit card,i use my cousins paypal and my funds are in there and newegg won't ship to uncofirmed addresses,any idea how i can go about getting this board using my paypal funds with my cousins account which i use?

i want to do next day delivery on it asap also

Newegg does NOT accept PayPal. Unless you can get yourself a prepaid Debit card quickly, and transfer the funds from Paypal to the card (which I do all the time on my Netspend card) you have no other options.

Here is a link to Newegg's payment policies:NewEgg Payment Policies

That's a lovely link, but the info is wrong. I just did a test with a CD burner on my accout and didn't complete the checkout, but Paypal IS an option.

That said, I feel kind of shady telling someone how to get a confirmed address on someone else's Paypal account.

Hm, I just relized that Newegg also offers a BillMeLater option, (assuming you're 18) this might be perfect for you.

You complete an application for an account, and it seems to work like a credit card in that approval is based on credit rating and they send you a Billing Statement later.

i.e. You get your stuff now, and they bill you later.

Hopefully that would give you enough time to get something worked out with your cousin so that you could use the funds from that paypal account to pay off the bill that you receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back