TechSpot

Newly released emails show close relationship between Google execs and the NSA director

By Justin Kahn
May 6, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. As NSA spying controversy gathered steam many of the large tech companies began to announce privacy protocols in order to quell public concern. Many of those companies would like you to think they have no working relationship with the NSA...

Read more

2. dms96960

dms96960 TS Addict Posts: 258   +28

LOL Schmidt stiffed him! I don't blame him. 11-3 but no mention of lunch? WTF?

3. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,920   +687

You see this face -_- this is my surprised face...

4. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,156   +1,431

Must be embarrassing for the NSA director to be turned down. Perhaps he was using too many words in his email :)

5. I been saying there is a relationship between Google and Gov since Google's inception practicality...I suspect street view was a collaborative effort between them ........Remember the terabytes of information street-view collected as a (cough) programing error that logged all WiFi information and passwords and so on ... thru out the world.

Holotus likes this.
  6. Holotus

Holotus TS Enthusiast Posts: 68   +9

And yet Google denies it pretending they didn't know. Such fools thinking they can hide from the pubic. Power always corrupts; even those with the best of intentions.

FLWrd likes this.
  7. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Evangelist Posts: 1,310   +56

What road is paved with good intentions? The road to hell.