TechSpot

News around the web: Hangover-free drinking

By Erik
Mar 5, 2010
  1. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,388   +425

Hangover free drinking? Well, that's it - my life is complete. :)

2. Deso

Deso TS Rookie Posts: 130

That Asus motherboard is just SICK, you can fit 4x 5970 cards on it..... to conclude...

It can run crysis at max :D

3. NeoFlux

NeoFlux TS Member Posts: 89

Everything in the world must be balanced - good and evil, winter and spring, alcohol induced states - fun and hangover .... Can't have one without the other.

Oh, and sometimes handover is the most entertaining part :)

4. levar

levar TS Rookie Posts: 232

*sighs* what is Apple doing? What is Steve Jobs doing? Nexus One can already run Flash 10- this just have me thinking Apple are gonna have there own platform like Microsoft's Silverlight. And those 7 reasons are more than enough reasons why they should consider Flash.

5. ourboyblue

ourboyblue TS Rookie Posts: 19

"Hangover-Free Drinking"
    live wildly without consequences, coming to a collage campus near you.

6. sb043

sb043 TS Rookie

"...enhanced dissolved oxygen concentrations in alcohol may have a role to play in reducing alcohol-related side effects and accidents."

The only downside the researchers found was that the process also reduced the amount of time drinkers were actually drunk for.

Doh!

7. Fragrant Coit

Fragrant Coit TS Maniac Posts: 579

If I drink 20 O2 enriched drinks, can I swim underwater like Marine Boy?

Instead of his Gum, I could just crack another beer......

8. yorro

yorro TS Enthusiast Posts: 246

Oh my Maximus III is looking pretty sweet. The RoG Connect Bluetooth adaptor is a nice touch Bummer that it does not support 1366.

9. fadownjoo

fadownjoo TS Rookie Posts: 64

haha nice one fragrant, take some o2 drinks underwater in a tank and just drink!!!!!

10. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,697   +338

The booze story is interesting, but I bet breathing higher oxygen air would be more effective, but then again you'd need an O2 tank at your house. Or just befriend someone at a nursing home :D

I don't think Apple wants Adobe, it would take a lot of resources to fix Flash, and Jobs has publicly stated that Flash is going to die being replaced by html5 and h.264. Sure that still leaves them in the dark for all the existing Flash games, but hey they have their own apps in their store, which is exactly how he wants it.

11. Yoda8232

Yoda8232 TS Rookie Posts: 145

Hangover free drinking? In my dreams...

12. KidChaos

KidChaos TS Rookie Posts: 21

hangover free drinking = don't stop

13. rufio

rufio TS Rookie Posts: 51

It must have been a very good research for them! Good times...

14. Ithryl

Ithryl TS Rookie Posts: 53

@ 7 Reasons For Apple To Acquire Adobe ... Would be sad if that happened.

15. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 997   +32

Seems to me that instead of getting Flash to magically work on the Apple platforms, it will suddenly stop working on all the other platforms.

16. fref

fref TS Enthusiast Posts: 153

Apparently, I'm the only one who noticed the Popular Science archive rather that the hangover free drinking thing... :)

17. drasho

drasho TS Rookie Posts: 62

wouldn't it be better if they just made an oxygen drink that you would drink right before you went to bed??? so you get drunk as fast and it last as long but at the end of the night you drink the oxygen beverage and no headache the next day =P

18. Renegeek

Renegeek TS Rookie Posts: 96

I think this is going to cause more problem because people will drink 10x more, and cause 50x more car accendents and etc...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.