TechSpot

News Corp. wants to sell Myspace for $100 million

By Emil
Mar 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. News Corp. is looking to sell the struggling social network Myspace, previously called MySpace but now stylized as My_____, for $100 million. That\'s less than 20 percent of what theā€¦

Read the whole story

2. gobbybobby

gobbybobby TS Maniac Posts: 552

nobodys gonna want Myspace, Although it is still used alot it is losing numbers to facebook. Everyone has facebook, and the people that don't are pretty much isolated, Well within my group of freinds and family anyway. I don't want to have a Facebook and myspace account there is only 1 spot for social network in the world market.

3. I will give them a fiver for it.....

but....

I could buy some steak for a fiver, at least that would be useful.... and tasty....

Yeah, ill buy a steak instead.....

4. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,110   +45

Steak sounds good... My Steak.

5. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Booster Posts: 373   +29

pay me and maybe then I'll take myspace. I wonder if Tom is still on myspace? XD Anyways I quit using myspace long ago because there was too many fake accounts that would spam my account. What ever ends up happening to myspace, I say good ridden!

6. Let it die..it had its day..but now its just Wastedspace

7. example1013

example1013 TS Enthusiast Posts: 280

MySpace is like Facebook's seedy, back-alley cousin.

8. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,078   +76

People still use Myspace? Kill it with fire!

9. Xclusiveitalian

Xclusiveitalian TS Guru Posts: 692   +48

Facebook should buy Myspace and destroy it

10. yRaz

yRaz TS Maniac Posts: 1,037   +157

Myspace is the illegitimate child that the internet rejected. Facebook is like the little brother who is more successful than the older brother because he learned from older bro's mistakes. Only thing that myspace is good for now is music. Even then, is there any good music now-a-days?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.