Next Patch Tuesday includes 9 critical bulletins, plugs 34 holes

By Matthew
Jun 10, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft announced yesterday that it's preparing to unleash a whopping 16 bulletins next week. Slated for June 14, this month's Patch Tuesday will address 34 vulnerabilities across many products. Theā€¦

Read the whole story
  2. Leeky

Leeky TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

It's good to see them pushing them out, even if I do wonder how long they've been an issue prior to getting to this point.

IT seems a lot of vendors are rushing to get patches done - looking at the recent coverage of hacking in general it would seem a sign of the times.
  3. fpsgamerJR62

fpsgamerJR62 Newcomer, in training Posts: 489

Looks like another busy week ahead. Although Microsoft Update pretty much runs by itself, on occasions when there are lots of updates, I sometimes stay up late and run the update manually to get the updates earlier since I do have several PCs to update.
  4. Mizzou

Mizzou TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 930

It's really become a full time job to try and stay one step ahead of the hackers. At least Microsoft seems to do a good job trying to stay on top of the situation.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.