TechSpot

Next Patch Tuesday includes 9 critical bulletins, plugs 34 holes

By Matthew
Jun 10, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft announced yesterday that it's preparing to unleash a whopping 16 bulletins next week. Slated for June 14, this month's Patch Tuesday will address 34 vulnerabilities across many products. Theā€¦

Read the whole story

2. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

It's good to see them pushing them out, even if I do wonder how long they've been an issue prior to getting to this point.

IT seems a lot of vendors are rushing to get patches done - looking at the recent coverage of hacking in general it would seem a sign of the times.

3. fpsgamerJR62

fpsgamerJR62 TS Rookie Posts: 489

Looks like another busy week ahead. Although Microsoft Update pretty much runs by itself, on occasions when there are lots of updates, I sometimes stay up late and run the update manually to get the updates earlier since I do have several PCs to update.

4. Mizzou

Mizzou TS Enthusiast Posts: 823

It's really become a full time job to try and stay one step ahead of the hackers. At least Microsoft seems to do a good job trying to stay on top of the situation.