nForce Unified driver v4.27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Hansson

Staff member
Nvidia has released new drivers for nForce, nForce2, and nForce3 mainboards. According to a forum post at Abit you should use the international driver even if you run the English OS because Nvidia did not get it quite right this time either...

Link for Windows 2000/XP release. Please post your experience with this driver when you have tried it.

Only the international language version is actually new. The standard english version is the old 4.24 release

I installed it onto my Albatron KX18D Pro Nforce 2 Ultra system. So far so good, no problems, I havent noticed anything different except the Nvidia NXMixer, which I guess the origional albatron version of the drivers didnt have. I played a couple different games like Rise of Nations, and battelfield Vietnam. No problems, so as I said, so far so good.

The English version -is- 4.27. It does incorrectly create a 4.24 folder to install from. however (no big deal).

If they screwed up something as basic as the name of the folder.. Just imagine what else they screwed up in the driver itself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back