NFS Most Wanted is Blurred

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimboy

Hey, I just got a new nVidia Geforce 6200, everything(well almost everything) is well, When I play Need For Speed Most Wanted, the game loads fine when I start speeding everything else (the trees, other traffic cars, buildings, signs) become blurred. The frame rate at this time is not that bad.. Is there anything I can download that can make the gameplay improve? My specs are: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, 1GB RAM, WD 120 GB HD, nVidia GeForce 6200, sound-integrated.

thats a design feature. Its supposed to give the impression of speed. Same thing happens in NFS 2 underground.

should be a setting somewhere in the options menu to turn that off, or if my memory recalls, turning down the graphics detail a notch should do it. You'll still get the fancy road texture/lights/NOS etc, but it should knock out the blurring effect. Nothing to do with your computer not being able to handle the game, just programmed that way

Turn off motion blur in the Advanced Graphics options. To get there, press 2 after you go into the Graphics options.

Thanks for your replies guys. Let me turn off the motion blur effect. I'll report back with my findings.

Hey, I didn't find the "Motion Blur" option under video options. But I googled "turn off motion blur nfs mw" and viola! I found a tool that can turn it off. I downloaded it and ran it. Now the game's perfect(no motion blur no more). Know what, I upgraded from geforce4 MX420, playing MW on it was like a punishment, everything had sharp edges....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back