Nice background music in video, but what is the its name...? =/

agi_shi

Check out this FEAR video made by some dude showing off 400+ bombs exploding at once...

Anyways, what I'm trying to figure out is the names of the background music (first 3 songs, the last one I don't really care), since he did not mention anything in his credits! Ideas guys? :confused: (I asked around practically everyone I know, only to get the answer of "Heavy Metal"... thanks anyways... but not exactly helping ;) )

tomrca said:
its a jimmy hendrix song called voodoo child
i play it badly on my yamaha
Nope, that's definately not even one of those songs. Did you even check out the video?

tomrca said:
what number video is it? cant be chewed to watch an listen to all that rubbish
? What do you mean? Like in my original post, here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llt7wCVDA_o

It's only like 3 minutes or something, and you can always skip around if you don't wanna listen & watch the 45-second parts of the video with the songs. Either way man, no problem, if don't wanna help theres no need to even post ;)

i have a song thats very similar to that give a me a lil bit and ill try to get an artist/song name if im right

Hmm.... Anyone have any ideas? I really wanna find the names of these songs but no one seems to recognize them.

i couldent 100% identify the songs, but the second song sounds alot like bands like atreyu or the agony scene

I have no idea what it is either. But that song play around 2:30 to 3:10 into the video I like!

Back