TechSpot

Nintendo to launch new Zelda and Yoshi games later this year

By Shawn Knight
Apr 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Nintendo announced a number of upcoming titles for the 3DS on Wednesday as part of the company’s latest Nintendo Direct online presentation. Chief among them is a new Legend of Zelda title that will take place in the same setting...

Read more

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,920   +685

-- Yaay -_-

Surely one of the genius's at Nintendo can create a new franchise? Surely?

3. Ravik

Ravik TS Rookie Posts: 44   +8

Well that's debatable considering the group of UI folks they currently have on staff at Nintendo. I still can't get over how confusing, clunky, and inefficient the Wii-U interface is! It could have been SO much better.

They really need to release a 2.0 interface update...and STAT!

4. Ravik

Ravik TS Rookie Posts: 44   +8

I also would have liked to see the 3DS and Wii-U games be more comptable with each other vs. treating the two systems as separate and unique platforms. For example, if I bought a virtual console game on the 3DS I would have expected to be able to play it on the Wii-U (and vice versa).

Furthermore, the 3DS should have had the native ability to connect to the WIi-U as an secondary controller and alternative to the Wii-U GamePad (since that's essentially all the Wii-U GamePad is)! That would have increased the sales of 3DS and Wii-U units, since friends would have been able to come over and connect to the Wii-U with their own 3DS.

It almost feels like someone *really* dropped the ball on this platform. These ideas are flat-out obvious!