No display, no power on keyboard/mouse after removing graphics card

I was using gee force 210M graphics card which was belong to a friend of mine. It was working fine but today I remove it to return. After that when I start my pc there was no display and no power on keyboard and mouse. The processor fan was spinning and when I re-insertred PCI card it's fan was also spinning. I have tried reset bios by removing CMOS battery. Reinsert RAM.. check all connection. But again same problem plz help me
Pc specifications:
Motherboard- intel G41T
Intel dual core processor, 2 GB DDR3 RAM
Note: I noticed there is no beep sound and one red light is not blinking on cabinet. No power on USB ports.

"no display", "no power on keyboard and mouse", "fans spin", "no beep"

I'm guessing: no POST (power on self test), I.e. "no beep", no flash screen, no access to BIOS setup.

You are correct to check all connections, etc. Did CMOS battery check out (3.2v)?

My first guess is that there is a screw floating around. My second is that your PSU is not giving a 'power good' signal.

Probe for floaters (I had a small piece of trimmed copper wire which held me up for several days). Double check connections (easy to be loose or 'off'). Borrow a known good PSU.

Back