No red, pink... colors on printer output

By destiny020386
Feb 14, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a problem again on one of our printers (HP CLJ 1600). Magenta toner is not printing properly, I replaced with new orig hp cartridge but still unsolved. Red based colors turns into Yellow, printed text and images at the left side of the paper is not clear. I already cleaned density color sensor unit and ETB but same. Hope sum1 can help me now.

TY and Happy Valentines <->
  2. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,994   +67

If you print a test page from printer; does it has the same issues?
  3. destiny020386

destiny020386 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 20

Yup, i also tried installing on XP and Vista but the same.
  4. Archean

Well then I'll advise to take the printer back to HP; I hope its still in warranty, because this doesn't seems to be an software issue to me.
  5. destiny020386

juz found some threads that HP discontinued production of this model coz of this problems.. now i know why it was sold cheap to us tsk tsk and the distributor gave us only 6 months waranty (expired).

T.Y
  6. Archean

That truly sucks ..... well instead of using it as color laser you can perhaps continue using it as black/white laser printer.
  7. destiny020386

yah puck dem ol hihi.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.