TechSpot

Nokia Lumia 820 and 920 photos leaked via Twitter

By Shawn Knight
Aug 31, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Nokia's line of Windows 8 phones will be introduced at a media event scheduled for next week but we've already got our first look at what the phones will look like thanks to some early leaks. Twitter user @evleaks recently...

Read more
  2. Onassis254

Onassis254 TS Rookie

Nice! This is exciting stuff folks! Refining the 900, we may have a hit on the market soon upon us.
  3. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

Phi is the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet, likely suggesting the Nokia Phi will carry a 21 MP camera with PureView technology.

You can quote me on it.
    Onassis254 likes this.
  4. 4.3" and 4.5"? That's something I'm quite disappointed with. Now, I have nothing against screen sizes larger than 4 inches, but the problem lies with the difference in size between the 2 rumoured phone. 0.2" is too small of a difference to release 2 separate phones.

It's like writing an essay with two different font sizes: 11 and 12.

The previous lineup was ideal. 3.7" and 4.3". It makes their portfolio a neat one, and it gives the consumers an option to go with a screen size below 4 inches, or above 4 inches.

Now that's an essay with font size 16 as a header, and size 12 as content.

I was excited when I saw the headline for this article. Lumia 820 and Lumia 920. Seems viable, and looks like the successors for the 3.7" Lumia 800 and the 4.3" Lumia 900. Disappointed that they ruined the screen sizes.
  5. I believe nokia lumia would be more profitable with android.
  6. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

Don't you know the only profitable OEM is Samsung, one that's being hit with 1+ billion dollar lawsuit for copying the designs that made them successful in the first place? Only Google truly benefits from Android.

Can't say WP will make Nokia succeed, only time will tell. But Android would have been a bad idea.

That and, of course, Nokia doesn't like Android.
  7. mahafuz

mahafuz TS Rookie

This is a very good
  8. Zoltan Head

Zoltan Head TS Enthusiast Posts: 268   +27

I wonder if you can use them as USB storage? That would be one up on Window Phone 7!
  9. darkzelda

darkzelda TS Rookie Posts: 82   +8

If I can use USB storage on the Lumia 820 this will be surely my next phone!
  10. I liked your "essay" comparison. :D
    And I do agree. (y)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.