Nokia reveals full specs and price of Booklet 3G

By Jos
Sep 2, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Early last week, Nokia announced its much-expected entry into the netbook space with the Booklet 3G. The company hyped the device's 3G connectivity, lightweight design and alleged 12 hours of battery life; but for the most part hardware details were kept under wraps. Now, with its Nokia World Conference currently underway in Germany, the Finnish manufacturer has shed some additional light on its netbook.

Read the whole story
  2. Seems that memory is not upgradable, if thats true then I'm not buying it.
  3. Captain828

Captain828 TechSpot Guru Posts: 277

I'd much rather have less battery life and have a ULV Dual-Core + more RAM. Also, an SSD would be a wise choice. While 12 hours of battery sound great, I hope it's not with it in stand-by, but then 16 cells seem pretty extreme for the job.
  4. Opposite for me, I think the 16 cell battery is great. I'd have rather they ditched Atom and Windows for ARM and Maemo, and an SSD instead of a hard drive.
  5. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 709   +28

need more info. seems a little expensive but i like the look of it..
  6. fwilliams

fwilliams Newcomer, in training Posts: 97

I will wait for Ubuntu to be installed before I by one.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.