None of my steam games are working and i dont know how to fix it. I need HELP plzzz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i click on a steam game like counter-strike source and it goes to the game. so im at the menu and i find a server and click on it. So the server loads up and when it gets to "sending client info" it stops and the screen goes black and a box pops up that says, "hl2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." it doesnt matter weather i click on "send error report" or "Dont send" it goes right back to the desktop. I dont know wat to do. :confused:

Patrick

Most likely the game has become corrupted and needs to be re-installed. Also try the Steam forum and support section. You can put in the error message and see if anything comes up.

Uninstall Steam, re download/install it, the games will automatically update/install again, that should work.

Tom :)

I'm having a similar problem my steam doesn't work at all and none of my games I've uninstalled reinstalled multiple times and i did it with all of the games too and it still doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back