Not sure if I am free of dialer.trojan

By salads888
Sep 23, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My computer recently got infected with dialer.trojan virus and I did all the steps that I supposed to do for my preliminary removal. I am just not sure if my computer really free of this virus but so far there is no more popup by norton telling me that my computer was infected with virus. I used Norton antivirus and just like most ppl experience, norton can't remove the virus. Please look at my log files and tell me if I need to do some additional stuffs or my computer already free of this dialer.trojan, Thanks a lot in adavanced.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log is clean.

Have HJT fix these inactive entries.

O9 - Extra button: MUSICMATCH MX Web Player - {d81ca86b-ef63-42af-bee3-4502d9a03c2d} - http://wwws.musicmatch.com/mmz/openWebRadio.html (file missing)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: winbug32 - winbug32.dll (file missing)

Click the fix checked button and close HJT.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of salads888 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.