Not sure what is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so, my computer just started acting weird a few days ago. I randomly got blue-screened and thought nothing of it because, it does happen sometimes. Well, I logged back onto my computer and tried to plug my iPod in so I could charge it, the blue screen came up again. Then I got back on, tried opening an installation for a program, the screen came up again. So, I went into safe mode and let my computer scan all night, found only 1 thing, and removed it. That didn't help. I got on yesterday, sometimes I was able to get onto my account and stay on, other times I couldn't get fully on and it would blue screen me before anything on my account could load. Yesterday I used another scanner that found a lot of PUP's, Trojans, Spyware, etc., and removed most of it. So I got on today, and there is a new error.

Now, before I removed all those PUP's and such, I had the error:

STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xAE457AA9, 0xAA2B3FCC, 0x00000000)

Now today when i tried to get on, I got this one:

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0xE22E3000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xAE497E85)

So, I went into safe mode, contacted a friend and we have been trying many different things. We thought it may be a registry error, a problem with my drivers, or a virus. Well, when we looked up the 0x000000D1, it was said to most likely be a virus. We looked around at what to do, and I was able to get a log file. I guess I will post that because that is what most people said I would need if I wanted help.

You do have malware, but I don't know the extend. You will need to disable Tea Timer though before running the scans:
SPYBOT TEATIMER
  • Launch Spybot S&D, go to the Mode menu and make sure "Advanced Mode" is selected.
  • On the left hand side, click on Tools, then click on the Resident Icon in the list.
  • Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
  • Click on the "System Startup" icon in the List
  • Uncheck the "TeaTimer" box and "OK" any prompts.
  • If Tea Timer gives you a warning that changes were made, click the "Allow Change" box when prompted.
  • Exit Spybot S&D when done.
  • When we are done, you can re-enable Tea Timer using the same steps but this time place a check next to "Resident TeaTimer" and check the "TeaTimer" box in System Startup.

I can see the RXToolbar, MyWatSearch, Vundo and an assortment of other malware.

Please follow the steps here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

When you have finished, please attach all three logs. Don't run the scans until you have disabled TeaTimer and you need to rescan with HijackThis AFTER Malwarebytes and Superantispyware. Be sure to check the lines to remove the malware in Mbam and SAS. We will review the logs and instruct in HJ removals if any

IF you can do this in Normal Mode rather than Safe Mode with Networking it would be better.

STOP: 0x000000D1 can point to different things depending on what you are doing when it comes up.
STOP: 0x0000008E is hardware related.
But you can't make any progress until the system is cleaned up.

Thank you, snowchick.

This thread is for the use of lLuffyl only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Virus and Malware Removal Forum.

I am currently up to the 4th step with Malwarebytes'. I will make sure to post all the logs once they are completed.

Okay, done step 4 and onto 5, the problem is, I cannot install the Super Anti Spyware, it's saying that my system admin has disabled the installation, and I've tried some things, so far nothing has worked.

Safe mode is what I've been in, I cannot get onto an account outside of safe mode. When I try to go onto a normal account, a huge amount of command prompts come up, then after a minute or so the blue screen will come up again.

Do what you can in Safe Mode. We can run the programs later in Normal Mode. You can use a flash drive to download the malware cleaning programs, then install on the problem computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back