Notebook GFX question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutkas

Hi!

I'm planning to buy a notebook in the near future and my question would be: which graphics card should I prefer amongst these three:

ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
Intel GMA X3100
Geforce Go 6150

Mainly i'm planning to use this notebook for for "non-graphics stressing" applications but if I want to do some minor gaming (like some RTS games) what would you suggest?

Thanks for any suggestions :wave:

hmm i was thinking the same thing, anyways if someone's knows some benchmarking and comparision sites please, post em

there's no need to compare. the 6150go laptops are quite hot and thus unstable. the x1400 stands between powerful and weak videocards, so you will just pay 100-300$ to have it in your laptop. i think it's useless,'cos if you wanna play you should check some more powerful videochips(ATI x1600 is miminal i think, geforce go7600 would prefer). the intel video stands practically in one-level performance with ATI x1400 video. however, laptop will run more time on batteries with integrated videochip.

Thanks for the reply:approve: , and i do think that battery life is my first priority for this notebook so think i'm going for the X3100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back