Ntoskrnl.exe + win32k.sys BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Seuss

Hey guys. As the title suggests I'm having problems with those files causing me BSOD. I've had a look at them in BlueScreenView but I'm not good with software and am looking for any help why there happening.

Thanks for any help, sorry I cant be more descriptive but this isnt my strong suit and I cant attach a link until I have 5 or more posts. Hope this is ok...
h t t p ://uploaded.to/file/gfyk7z

If you can get your computer to run at all, run your antivirus scan... or antispyware scan. If you do not have one, Try searching for the free version of Avira Antivir, Avast, AVG 9.0 to test, and Microsoft Security Essentials... and for spyware: SuperAntiSpyware, SpySweeper, MalWareBytes, and Microsoft Windows Defender.
They will help you spot the evils and remove them.

So its a virus problem? I thought as they are pretty important OS kernals/drivers it was a driver or hardware error.

Error 0x3B, caused by mbam.exe (malwarebytes). It refers to a situation where an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

With just one minidump I am in not an ideal position to advise you on any specifics, however, if you can repeat the BSOD with same error/process, it mean for whatever reasons malwarebytes is the software which is causing it. Also, if you have more minidumps can you please zip them and post them here for analysis. Regards

Thankyou, I'm away until monday but I will post them all up then. Thanks for your help, I have no idea about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back