TechSpot

Nvidia and Android forums fall victim to hackers

By Shawn Knight
Jul 13, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Add two more websites to the already long list of sites that have been hacked as of late. Nvidia's developer forum and Phandroid's AndroidForums.com have both been breached and it is believed that usernames and hashed passwords were among the……

Read more

2. Tygerstrike

Tygerstrike TS Enthusiast Posts: 827   +93

Wow isnt it great that these hackers can sit in thier mommies basment and cause all this chaos and never have to put on underwear.....

3. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 2,385   +105

The internet wasn't designed for security too wide open for threats. Beef up your protection on your end. That's all you can do.. It all started with the 1982 movie called WarGames the games still in effect today!

4. 3DCGMODELER

3DCGMODELER TS Enthusiast Posts: 307   +18

One password for web sites thats ok.. if there is no information other than for log in Like, name and email address.. so one password for all those is fine..
    Web sites that need more information like banks and sites requiring name, address phone number, birth date email address.. Yes use a specific Password Strong one at that..
    daaaaa... I frequent alot of Software Forums and yes I use the same password Using the small and upper case, and numbers and symbols, and I have a book with all them wrote down and I do change them on a regular basis..
    :)

5. Tharien

Tharien TS Rookie

Good.

Nvidia wants to shaft it's user base, a taste of their own medicine seems fit to me.