TechSpot

Nvidia behind Windows RT with plans to launch multiple tablets

By Dave LeClair
May 10, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Nvidia believes in Windows RT and plans to keep making Tegra ARM-based processors for the operating system going forward. Even in spite of lackluster sales, especially when compared to other models on the market, the company thinks that the platform is...

Read more

2. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 891   +133

Just curious, but where exactly are average consumers expressing their confusion over WinRT?

coppersloane likes this.
  3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,332   +805

Come to think of it, I've never actually seen a Win RT device.

4. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,712   +89

Over this past weekend Staple.com sold the ASUS Windows 8 RT for $99.99 on clearance! It was a brief sale but since most had picked up more than one or several less in 10 mins they were sold out on clearance price. I wasn't lucky to buy two of them.

Windows RT Tablets are around but the prices or over bloated for this tablet.

5. Jim$ter

Jim$ter TS Enthusiast Posts: 138   +24

If they could sell them for $99 for the low end I think that would really help it take off...Microsoft needs to do something like that..The more people who have them the more developers will create APPS and that's what Microsoft desperately needs if they want Windows 8 Metro to succeed.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.