Nvidia GeForce 8500GT problem

By Dracula1987
May 17, 2010
  1. This Problem show's up when i turn on my computer.Even the provider of my pc couldn't tell me how to fix it.I must turn off and turn on my pc a several times to fix that issue.

My monitor is getting strange with a strange colors and different shapes.
  2. Ritwik7

Ritwik7 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,672   +9

Looks like a video card issue. Try plugging in the 8500GT on another working PC to see if the same problem occurs. If it does, it's time for a GPU change.
  3. Dracula1987

Dracula1987 TS Rookie Topic Starter

It Can't be possible i bought it just like that.It gives me this problem in the first time i turned on the pc,and when i called to the provider of my pc they said nothing.And i am doing this 2 years all ready.It has to be some other issue. i am sorry i cant show you a screenshot i am not allowed to post image links here
  4. Ritwik7

Ritwik7 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,672   +9

I don't quite get you. What "can't be possible"?

Did you buy the card 2 years back? Has the card been giving problems right from the time you bought it?
  5. ricmartort

ricmartort TS Rookie

that seems like they gave you a broken gpu.. that can happen, it has happened to me, your provider should had changed you that card, but if it was 2 years back.. i think you are a little late now
    only solution is trying that card on another computer, or another card in your computer.
  6. Dracula1987

Dracula1987 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the help guys.It seems you are right.It may be broken but i can play heavy games anyway i will just keep going to use is and maybe i will buy a new one in the future. :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.