TechSpot

OCZ unveils Sabre OLED multimedia keyboard

By Matthew
Jun 23, 2009
  1. OCZ has launched their Sabre OLED multimedia and gaming keyboard. Its primary selling point is quite clear at first glance, with nine OLED hotkeys consuming the left portion of the device. With the Sabre’s intelligent management software, OCZ brags of its virtually boundless customization options.

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,356   +402

I wish they would make ergonomic versions of these keyboards. Same thing with the Saitek keyboards. I can't handle these flat boards as much as I'd like to have one of them with their various cool features. My hands get extremely tired and cramped up if I'm not using an ergonomic keyboard. :(

3. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 903   +52

For all us that couldn't afford an optimus maximus keyboard.

4. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 727   +30

I was really interested until I saw the price

5. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 632

I'll stick with my old G15 till it breaks... then move on to a G11 because I consider the 18 macro buttons more important than the screen.

6. polidiotic

polidiotic TS Rookie Posts: 103

Macro buttons and macros in general are overrated. True gamers do the grunt work themselves. ;P

7. Darth Shiv

Darth Shiv TS Evangelist Posts: 1,169   +176

The price ain't that bad considering what it does. The maximus' price is crazy. You can build an entire Core2 system for the price of a maximus. It makes it possible to bind shortcut keys and not have to memorise the positions of your shortcuts. To me that is brilliant!

8. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

What is wrong with plain and simple? And low cost.
    Most of the fancy boards that have come through our shops seem to enjoy early failures.

9. T77

T77 TS Enthusiast Posts: 315

looks cool & has features too but its going to hurt our palms

10. Zeromus

Zeromus TS Enthusiast Posts: 231   +7

Ninja keyboard.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.