Odd sound. Very weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon9999

Every time I use voice or play a song or anything where the sound starts then stops a very odd sound will occur after stoping sound.

For example I will play a song and when the song ends the sound will occure. Even if i pause it half way through the song the sound will still occure. The sound is very weird. It is kind of like the sound when you shut off your computer and it powers down. Or if you have to do a sudden shutdown. That juzzzzzuu sound I think the power supply makes or the motherboard but it sounds like that any how.

This happens even if im on a voice server with friends and lets say I hold the microphone say hello then let go of the microphone it will make that sound every time. Basically every time a sound comes through the speakers then ends the "odd sound" will happen.

Any ideas what it could be?

Have you tried using differnt speakers or headphones, if so and it still occurs the next step is updating your audio drivers. Now if that still doesnt help you could try using a sound card or changing audio playback divices.

If none of that helps then it could be one of two things, first being an electrical problem or interferance. Second being your completely insane :p

Could be insanity but i tested on headphones and the sound still comes through. I looked at updating drivers but they are all up to date.. It is odd indeed. It might be something to do with the mixture of sounds from diffrent programs but I have never had this problem before.

Remove and reinstall the sound driver. If you have a sound adpater, replace it. If you have onboard sound, disable that in the Device Manager and install a PCI sound card.

This problem is usually caused by overdriving the sound chips... too long or volume too high. Heat kills it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back