Okay, I'm getting kinda paranoid of my computer... (not as important)

Rini

Okay,so I boot my computer, fresh from the shop for the third time,and I download some things. Next morning when I turn it on, WHAM,bsod.I was scared half to death because if it got broke,it wouldnt be fixed again. I restart it,everythings fine. I delete ALL that I downloaded and continued on. I got IE 8 because I didnt have internet then,and a couple minutes ago, it said "Reboot and insert a media device." Then something else I cant remember then it said "Press a key." I pressed the key three times,message repeated. I then just re-booted and everything was fine. Is that normal? Should i download something? Im on my computer with the weird things happening.

Sorry for sorta late reply,but I have downloaded some angry bird games and touhou games (japanese 2d shooters) because Im a game person, i got winrar,and utorrent. Reason for my laptop being sent in was my laptop BSOD'ing me repeatedly and running VERY slowly.

Sorry for sorta late reply,but I have downloaded some angry bird games and touhou games (japanese 2d shooters) because Im a game person, i got winrar,and utorrent. Reason for my laptop being sent in was my laptop BSOD'ing me repeatedly and running VERY slowly.

So now for the next question... What is the make and model number of this troublesome laptop? You say that you're a gamer. Most laptops are far from being good gaming laptops

Back