One web site will not display properly

By HiVltgBlnd
Jan 18, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. My display settings are at 1024x768, but there is one web page (imdb.com) that displays at what looks like 600x800. I inadvertently hit a key one day and the resolution changed. Before I updated Firefox (or FF did it for me w/out asking - changed that option), when I started Private Browsing, for some reason that fixed the problem. But now that I've updated it stays the same size, even when go into PB. I have hit all the function keys to see if that might work, read somewhere else hitting one of them could change it back, but that didn't work. I have no idea what to do, have never had this problem before. I go to the site almost every day, so it's a problem. Please help!
  2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,275   +280

close all programs

Control Panel -> Display -> Settings Tab
    • alter the Screen Resolution as desired
    • (maybe also adjust the Color Settings while here)
    • click Apply
    • click OK to exit
  3. HiVltgBlnd

HiVltgBlnd Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I went to Mozilla and got my answer, finally. Had to hit control and 0 at the same time. I knew it was some weird keyboard shortcut. Anyway thx for your reply.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.