os windowed screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSR

how to switch browser from booting into the windowed screen...........ie: always having to expand the screen after post

well

when i would click on IE for example , it would post a smaller window, of which i would then have to expand...has since disappeared on it's own, but, i thought WTF.......maybe somebody in here would know, and give me an answer........but to date....nada

I know what your talking about. Its when you boot IE up, and its not maxamized. This bugs the crap out of me too, anyone know how to fix it, so when you startup the browser or open into a new window the window is automatically maxamized?

Thanks ;)

I think it remembers its last position and size from when it was last closed. At least it does on my system.

yeah, if you extnend it out then close it with the X in XP then the next time you open it it defaults to that position. Don't know about Maximized though.

I guess when you said "post" and combined that with IE I got confused, because "post" can mean Power On Self Test, which your computer does on boot. And you also said "booting" which further added to my confusion.
Maybe something like "my IE windows open in a position I don't like" or something :)

so thanks

ok then....i right click on the IE shortcut on desktop......go to properties......hit the shorcut tab.....then alter the run window w/ the down arrow....cooooooo!!!!!!!!!......thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back