Out of the blue my Vista has crashed

After that first picture was finished it said to click to reboot to fix the problems so I did such & that is when the second picture came up but went no further after many many minutes so I shut it down which of been dumb, I don't know.
If I would of created a password disk,I think it might of helped because at one point it'd get to the login screen but no further :(

Thank you for your reply, I was kinda thinking that too but hoping not.
I think I'll go ahead & try the reset to factory settings option & will find out that way I'm sure. Thanks again. :)

May be a hard drive failure...
Sadly I think you're correct although when I booted it up, I was pressing the laptop f10 key & it booted up to the desktop so I figured I'd take the opportunity to back things up but it was making odd clicking noises & I couldn't do anything so I tried to delete the password but that didn't work so I shut it down :( Thank you for your input. :)

I suggest that you junk the Vaio and purchase a cheap desktop PC. They are very easy to work on and you already have a keyboard. :)

Thanks for your suggestion but I already have a W7 tower & an iPad I'm using right now besides, I'm not made of money nor do I have access to any. :)

Sort the laptop with a lump hammer and stick with the desktop. If you have an iPad you must be richer than you think.

Back