TechSpot

Outlook Express will be improved?

By Julio Franco
Aug 15, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microsoft has now said it is not planning to stop development on the world's most popular email client, Outlook Express, after all.

Product manager Dan Leach told the press earlier this week that no new work was being done on the product, and all efforts were going to be concentrated on MSN and Hotmail.

Leach now claims that Microsoft had already changed its plans for Outlook Express before his comments were published, but the changes had not been communicated to him.

Source: Internet Magazine.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

For some reason this doesn't surprise me. M$ never knows what they want to do, and they usually do it half @$$ anyway.
  3. iss

iss TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,896

well I checked out the link you posted I havent yet taken the plunge and tried out thunderbiird client but I did try out mozilla firebird browser and really like it. very nice fast customizable browser.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.