TechSpot

Overheating, possibly power supply

By stathis
Aug 28, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hello all.
    First of all congratulations for your community , I'm new :D
    Okay I recently bought my pc (about 6 months ago) and I have an issue.My pc is overheating and once even restarted by itself. I think I have some problem with my power supply , can you help me a little bit? Here some photos :

1. Here im running csgo - http://i48.tinypic.com/3449t8o.png

2. Here im running nothing - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/96096473.png

Voltages in motherboard are low right?

Thanks for your help.
  2. stathis

stathis TS Rookie Topic Starter

Any thoughts ?
  3. Cobalt006

Cobalt006 TS Maniac Posts: 1,814   +178

Do you have a warranty on the pc?
  4. stathis

5. Cobalt006

You might want to use it first in case it turns out to be a hardware issue. Others wise you will void the warranty.
  6. stathis

You are right but maybe can you tell me what exactly is the problem here ?
    Thanks.
  7. Cobalt006

Your temps are in normal range with a stock cooler. Any higher then 70 c would be a problem . It could possibly be the psu. If it was mine I would have it check under the warranty if you continue to have Problems. This way you will get the correct fix.
  8. stathis

That is just sad because today I got like 79c and my pc was making a really wierd noise I think it was the fans :/
  9. Cobalt006

Then I would use my my warranty. This way you can get it back to working the way it should. Goodluck!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.