P2P Music programs?

By Jenni3587
Oct 22, 2005
  1. Anyone know of a way to download music wether it be through programs or not?

I recently installed Ares, hearing from friends that it was safe, and no. It was not, so i cleaned out my computer of that junk. But now im at a loss. I love music and so...i dont know how to get my music. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions?
  2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

If you like it so much, you can always purchase it. Just a thought. :p
  3. stavro

stavro TS Rookie

music downloads

Hey Jenni
    just looking for same myself and found these for a small monthly fee.
    My music Inc.
    Bit torrent.
    Download it free . com.
    check them out.
    Regards Steve
  4. Spike

Spike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,168

My music Inc. - it's a con.
    Bit torrent. - it's a p2p protocol used by bittorent applications for all types of files
    Download it free . com - another con

if you download anything from this list, make sure it's bittorent. the other two are rip-offs.

Techspot does not condone music piracy (though some of us hate the RIAA regardless).
  5. Jenni3587

Jenni3587 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 60

i didn't mean to start anything bad. I just didn't know who else to ask. I know that this site will never lead me wrong in terms of running into virus's and such, so i figured i would ask. im sorry.
  6. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

7. pkroks

pkroks TS Rookie Posts: 259

you could also try mIRC (it uses IRC channels, but quite complicated if you dono what you're doing) or even UseNet...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.